Saturday, July 24

I want to have my heart broken. I mean really broken. Not just crushed, or forgotten, or mislead. I mean shattered. I want to love somebody so much that I would do anything for them; would give up everything for them. The kind of love that you see only in the movies. The kind of love that makes you want to feel them next to you every single moment of every single day, and not care that that’s your only desire. The kind of love that makes you wonder, and hope, and believe in the future. And then, I want somebody to take that love and tear it into millions of tiny pieces, so that no matter how hard I try, or how many times, I can never love again. I want to feel so fucking abandoned and lonely and deserted that nothing else will matter anymore.

At least then, I’ll feel something.