Sunday, November 7




I want to like you. I want to like you so much it hurts.
I want to fall in love with you and sneak away into your room and into your bed beneath the light leaking through the blinds. I want you to curl me up into a ball because I’m just that small and crawl into your warms arms because it feels like home. I want to feel my legs shaking against yours, to try to stop them but make it worse. I want to feel your finger tracing my vertebrae and those little rough hairs on your face and your breath on my cheeks. I want to flutter my eyelashes on your neck and have you play with my hair when I speak. As if we were on that bench again under cotton candy skies. and you let me rest my weight on your shoulders and hold onto your arms as they cradled me. with laced fingers you resisted every kiss and brushed those hairs against my lips. And all I really want is to like you, because your giving me everything I’ve wanted, but I’m not giving you anything.


"I want out of the labels. I don’t want my whole life crammed into a single word. A story. I want to find something else, unknowable, some place to be that’s not on the map. A real adventure." - Palahniuk



"I am mere molecules; collected and bound inside the substance of beauty and seduction that calls your name and hopes somewhere that I disrupt the flow of your thoughts."
-R. Goodrich

"Where is the kid with the chemicals? I’ve got a hunger and I can’t seem to get full. I need some meaning I can memorize, the kind I have always seems to slip my mind. But you, but you write such pretty words but life’s no storybook. Love’s an excuse to get hurt and to hurt. “Do you like to hurt?” “I do! I do!” “Then hurt me."
-bright eyes (Lover I Don't Have To Love)




"I want to rip off your logic and make passionate sense to you. I want to ride in the swing of your hips. My fingers will dig in you like quotation marks, blazing your limbs into parts of speech." - Jeffrey McDaniel