Sunday, December 26



the artists, the poets, the scientists;
they never fit in when they were in high school but they live long enough to prove to the world that fitting in never brings new opinions, new discoveries, new creations into our world.
if everyone was the same, nothing would ever change.






"When you’re older you’ll know what people who love suffer…the agony. It’s better to be cold and young than to love"
- F. Scott Fitzgerald (Tender Is The Night)

"You are beautiful, but you are empty. One could not die for you."

Le Petit Prince










Life in all its profanity, its beauty, its blood drawing claws, its here, unabashed, unbridled permeating each atom of every soul. And so it flows through you and me; free. Dinesha Perera



Question: When your back’s completely up against the wall, and you can’t see a way out, it’s an opportune time to…


Yoko: know that there is no wall.







“If I were in heaven, Nelly, I should be extremely miserable.”

“Because you are not fit to go there,” I answered. “All sinners would be miserable in heaven.” - Emily Bronte (Wuthering Heights)



"I felt like crying but nothing came out. it was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can’t feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then. but I think I have known it pretty often, too often."

Charles Bukowsk


"I’m so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love anything"

Jonathan Safran Foer