Wednesday, December 15

You look at me with your judging eyes. You see whatever it is you want to see, and I can't control that. I've given up trying. Form whatever opinions of me you want, based on whatever superficial ideas you have about who I am. You don't know me, and you never will. You look at this blog and see a bunch of pretty pictures and meaningless words, jumbled together in some futile effort to describe who I am and what I stand for. But that's not it at all. This isn't for you. This isn't for anyone. I'm not trying to subtly expose my entire soul to the rest of the world. I'm just searching for my own answers, and that has nothing to do with you. So don't, for one second, think I give a shit about what you think. Don't be so conceited as to think that I either want or need your approval. I don't.
So keep your judging eyes away from me.