Wednesday, March 2



It is a very strange sensation to inexperienced youth to feel itself quite alone in the world, cut adrift from every connexion, uncertain whether the port to which it is bound can be reached, and prevented by many impediments from returning to that it has quitted. The charm of adventure sweetens that sensation, the glow of pride warms it: but then the throb of fear disturbs it.- Jane Eyre




He wanted all to lie in an ecstasy of peace; I wanted all to sparkle, and dance in glorious jubilee. ‘I said his heaven would be only half a live, and he said mine would be drunk; I said I should fall asleep in his, and he said he could not breathe in mine...’ - jane Eyre














Soul
Is what I've got
I know it's not much
But whatever it is it's mine

This is What I Said - Cloud Control

"In heaven all the interesting people are missing."

Friedrich Nietzsche





Cobb: What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.



"Don’t attach yourself to anyone who shows you the least bit of attention because you’re lonely. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best thing you can do it know yourself… know what you want."

Janet Fitch



April Wheeler: So now I'm crazy because I don't love you, right? Is that the point?

Frank Wheeler: No! Wrong! You're not crazy, and you do love me. That's the point, April.

April Wheeler: But I don't. I hate you. You were just some boy who made me laugh at a party once, and now I loathe the sight of you. In fact, if you come any closer, if you touch me or anything, I think I'll scream.